There's just so much that I miss...
- Being able to come to work and leave the office at any time. #friendster #pusit
- Not being forced to use Eclipse. Did most of my work in either vim or emacs.
- Using memcached for the first time.
- Deploying a new social network and having hardly any sleep for 3 days. #eskwela
- Using a Ruby port of Apache Lucene #ferret
- Learning CakePHP to use it just for a weekend project that turned out to be a 2 (or 3, can't remember exactly) weekend project. #blackbuk
- Working on my first Ruby on Rails app to stream music to a 1st generation iPhone. #headphones
- Being able to use Python for something "serious" other than a college project. #isync
- Writing a desktop application for OS X using PyObjC. #isync
- Doing OS X development on a hackintosh. #isync
- Doing OS X development on a real Mac. #isync
- Going to Ice Vodka Bar in Greenbelt and getting "too" drunk for the first and so far, only time (hopefully the last, too).
- Trying to look for a decent place to eat at 4AM but ending up going to McDonald's because all the other places were closed.